Audio Visual Event Management Company in San Francisco
Hunter Events—one of the top event planning companies in San Francisco—knows that audio visual management is a fundamental and critical element of any event or corporate conference. Hunter Events puts over 25 years of audio-visual management experience to the test when it comes to planning and organizing the audio-visual components for each event.
- Audio Visual management is a critical piece of any Meeting or Conference, which often includes slides, videos, speaker presentations, scripting, lighting cues and so much more.
coordination of AV collaterals for Speakers & CLIENT presentations
- Hunter Events will sub contract a dedicated Technical Director who will coordinate all of the Speaker and Client presentations for the Conference or Event.
- This also includes booking and coordinating the AV requirements for every individual Presenter.
Up to date Audio Visual OrderS
- Throughout the planning process, the Audio Visual order is constantly monitored and kept current and up to date.
Technical Director for each Conference or event
For each Conference or Event, Hunter sub-contracts a seasoned and very well qualified Technical Director/Stage Manager to oversee any and all Audio Visual needs for a Conference or Event
- The Technical Director will work directly with the Audio Visual company at the selected venue and oversees and manages all AV orders
- Works directly with the Client, Presenters and Speakers on their presentations, AV needs, microphone preferences and any special AV requirements they may have
- Makes sure there is continuity and consistency for the entire program
- Coordinates and oversees comprehensive rehearsals the night before each Conference day
- Runs or "calls" the show each day of the Conference or Event
Leave your Audio Visual needs to Hunter Events and you will not be disappointed. Contact Robert Hunter at Robert@HunterEvents.net.